Have you ever met a German EP operator on international missions? For a country and economy as strong and large as Germany the adoption of EP and security in general is surprisingly low – but all that is changing.
We are delighted to welcome Dr Christoph Eichel, CEO and Founder of Solitaire Advisory to address:
- What opportunities for partnerships are there for international operators looking at the German market?
- How can external colleagues navigate the KMU (largely middle sized family business) landscape?
- To what extent are German language skills a requirement?
- Why are German companies interested in longer term over transactional partnerships?
- How is geopolitics affecting the threat landscape in Germany?
More about Christoph:
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called ‘On the Circuit’ where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: