Operations Director (Manned Guarding)
Salary: Circa £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance
Are you a commercially astute industry specialist with experience of managing over £8 million of business? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a quality focused service provider with an established portfolio of customers. You will be responsible for the commercial and operational management of the security guarding division comprising approximately £11m of contracts in London and the South East.
If you are seeking a chance to influence the growth and direction of an ambitious security provider then please get in touch.
We are seeking a candidate who has operated at a senior level within the UK manned security industry with experience managing security contracts in excess of £10million of business. You should have strong P&L skills.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have prior experience of managing a portfolio of contracts/division within the UK manned Security sector
- A proven track record managing a portfolio of business in excess of £10million ideally with a Top 30 UK security provider
- Applicants should have strong people management skills and the ability to provide a dynamic and customer focused security service
- Experience of managing P&L
- A track record of growing security contracts and services
- You will be responsible for the management and direction of a portfolio of business which includes high profile Security contracts across the South/South East.
- You will play a key role in influencing the growth and strategic direction of the business.
- You have responsibility for P&L across the security business.
- You will lead and develop a team of Contract Managers
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.