Security & Loss Prevention Officer
Salary: £14 per hour (£28k)
Hours: 4 on 4 off, shifts will include a mix of days and weekends.
Location: Central London
This is an opportunity to work at a high-profile location in Central London.
We are looking for high calibre security operatives to join a newly created team providing a visible customer focused service. Applicants must hold a SIA Door Supervisor license (or CP) and be happy working the majority of their shift outside and in a retail focused environment. A high-level of customer service ability is required along with strong conflict management skills.
The main duties of the role will see you actively highlight, identify and apprehend shoplifters. This is a permanent role and offers opportunity for long term career progression.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must currently hold a SIA Door Supervisor license (or CP license)
- Happy working outside in a dynamic customer focused role. For the majority of your shift the position will see you undertake external patrols and access/egress control outside. You should be capable of being on your feet and walking for long periods.
- You should have strong conflict management skills and be comfortable with physical intervention when required.
- Able to provide detailed verbal and written reports
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally with members of the public.
- Strong surveillance skills with the ability to identify and highlight potential acts of crime.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the site
- Regular external patrols of the site
- Provide a visual deterrence to potential instances of crime and anti-social behaviour
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to visitors and staff
- VIP protection
- Undertake crowd control measures
- Respond to any critical incidents
- Actively highlight and identify potential threats
- Utilise a high-level of surveillance skills to protect property, staff and visitors
- Work closely with local police and enforcement teams
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for staff and visitors
- Identify any patterns of hostile reconnaissance
Please forward your cv to apply for this position by clicking the “Apply button”