Security Duty Manager (Nights/Weekends)
- Location: Central London
- Rate of pay: £11.20 per hour
- Hours: 56 hours per week: Nights & Weekends (Days)
We are seeking an ambitious security professional to undertake a mobile role across London undertaking site visits, liaising with staff and clients across sites and locking/unlocking premises.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- SIA license holder
- Full driving license – Manual (vehicle will be provided from site in Central London).
- Happy working a mix of night shifts and weekend day shifts.
- Ideally have supervisory experience.
Duties will include:
- Undertake regular site visits to ensure the safety & well-being of staff
- Carry out Mobile and site patrols
- Ensure Assignment Instructions are maintained accurately and up to date.
- Carry out welfare visits
- Carry out staff performance reviews and appraisals
- Undertake site risk assessments
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are adhered to
- Ensure incidents or discrepancies are fully investigated/reported
- Maintain all associated documents required for key holding i.e. Assignment Instructions, key receipts, risk assessments, contact details
- This role is hands-on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
Please forward your CV via the apply button