Scheduler / Controller (Security / Nights) – London
Scheduler / Controller (Security)
Salary: £24,000 + Overtime opportunities
Hours: 4 on 4 off (7pm-7am) – perm nights
Please note that applicants must have experience scheduling staff within the security sector.
A growing provider of security services is looking to appoint a control room based Scheduler to join their team in Greenwich. The role will focus on scheduling security staff for a range of sites in the region, ensuring officers are rostered correctly, respond to alarm activations, ensure check calls are being completed and direct mobile staff.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience as a scheduler in the security sector is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work in a team
- Good IT Skills
- The ability to plan and organise
- Experience using a scheduling system such as Timegate etc.
- SIA License holder
- Happy working perm night shifts
- Scheduling staff
- Providing a high level of customer service to staff and customers
- Co-ordinating staff rota’s
- Staff welfare checks
- Respond to alarm activations and deploy mobile teams as appropriate
- Regularly updating the company scheduling system
- Respond to situations in a professional manner
- Communicate effectively with site managers
- Liaise with emergency services when required
- Taking inbound calls
- Collate annual leave requests
- Generating reports