Corporate Security Shift Manager
Location: Central London
Rate: £14.00 per hour
Hours: 4 on / 4 off (Days, Nights and Weekends)
Would you like to lead a dedicated team of Security Officers at a high-profile corporate location?
This is an opportunity for a talented Security Supervisor to oversee a team responsible for securing a blue-chip Central London location. The role offers an excellent rate of pay, ongoing training and opportunities for future career development.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- SIA license holder
- Have previous Supervisory or Team Leader experience in a corporate or similar high-end environment
- Strong report writing skills with experience drafting and submitting reports to clients
- Happy working a four on / four off shift pattern (days, nights and weekends)
- Confident interacting with clients and senior stakeholders
- Supervision of the security team to ensure a customer-focused service is maintained at all times
- Strive to meet and exceed expected standards
- Ensure compliance with Assignment Instructions
- Assist with rostering of Security Officers
- Provide training and guidance to Security Officers
- Manage the provision of CCTV and access control systems
- Work closely with the senior Security Management team
- Effectively deal with all incidents falling within the security remit and to effectively report all incidents to the relevant authority.
- Maintain a log of all visitors, incidents and any other records that may be required by the client.
Please forward your CV via the Apply button