Employer: USPA International
Location: Japan, Shinjuku
Benefits: Salary: $96,990.00 USD plus Company Owned Vehicle, Travel Reimbursements, Bonus, Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Training Opportunities
USPA Nationwide Security Managers are responsible for:
• Keeping track of and managing security details
• Implementing security protocols as necessary
• Communicating with Team Leaders/Site Supervisors and Area Managers 24/7 when emergencies arise
• Managing Support Staff, Area Managers and overseeing daily operations in our NYC Headquarters
• Monitoring our Intelligence Service Vendor’s Application(s). Communicating reports from our Risk Management Team to our Board of Directors in real time
Heavy Travel – International and domestic. Travel includes dangerous areas in unstable environments.
Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in field supervision with law enforcement or security services. Preferably with a large-scale security company
Minimum 3 years of military (National Guard, active duty, or reserves), law enforcement 0r; a Bachelor Degree in Legal/Law/Criminal Justice/Business or related field.
Possess a valid driver’s license
Pass a medical evaluation and other necessary testing
DO NOT CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT – Our call center is not involved in hiring personnel and cannot answer your questions.