Mine Detection Dog Handlers – South Sudan
Mine Detection Dog Handlers
Location: South Sudan
GSS seeking following personnel for a Road Clearance Capacity (RCC) project in the Republic of South Sudan.
● Completed a certified MDD dog handler course (certificate to be attached);
● Trained and experienced in conducting MDD clearance, two (2) years of relevant experience;
● Advanced Canine First Aid Course certificate;
● Experience in supporting road clearance activities is an advantage;
● Working knowledge of English is required.