Head of Security OperationsFull Time
About the job
Your ‘day to day’
You will be leading the entire Security Operations function within Cyber Defense which is comprised of L1, L2 and IR teams. You will also manage the various external vendors we partner with to provide surge capacity to our Incident Response and Forensic investigation team.
Your team is globally based, and growing, supporting our 24x7x365 business. As the need arises you will be required to be technically engaged in some operational or Incident Response activities as well as providing leadership and support.
You will work closely with the InfoSec Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management and Engineering teams to ensure that you have seamless cross-functional inter-operations. You will be focussed both on reactive Incident Response activities as well as proactive and cross functional activities to maximise the value and impact of your team, while always focussed on your goal of building a world class Infosec Security Operations capability.
Who we’re looking for
- 10 years’ experience in Enterprise Security Operations including Incident Response with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Excellent track record of leading global Information Security forensic investigations
- Technical Security/Engineering Background with a track record of building and running CSIRT/SOC/IR teams
- Excellent track record of Senior Leadership and Board level communications
- Excellent knowledge MITRE ATTACK and NIST CSF frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Incident Response process
- Excellent knowledge of Forensic activities – Collect / Examine / Analyse / Report / Review
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with SOAR, Vulnerability Management, SIEM and other tools used in Incident Response
- Excellent knowledge of Play Book and Use Case creation to facilitate the Incident Response capability
- Experienced in managing budgets, communications, and cross functional teams/activities
- Experienced in InfoSec program management, project support and large scale change
- Experienced in Cloud security (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Proven knowledge of general information security practices, principals, and standards
- Proven knowledge of compliance, regulatory practices and experience managing audits
What we offer
Our success depends on the people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to try new things, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
To join our growing team…