Senior Client Development Specialist (Security/Facilities Management)
Location: Flexible across the UK
Package: £Negotiable based on experience.
We are seeking an outstanding industry professional to lead on strategic development of existing customer relationships across the Security and Facilities Management sectors. This unique role will see you develop and extend strategic relationships across a national customer base utilising a network of subject matter experts across the UK.
You should have a proven track record of winning business within the Facilities Management sector with an ability to affect high level Business Development strategy in relation to existing customer accounts.
- Lead on Business Development activity and strategy across an existing customer base.
- Identify strategic opportunities across service lines
- Work closely with subject matter experts across service lines
- Provide support and guidance to BDM’s in respect to market mapping and new opportunities
- Provide assistance to BDM’s on large tenders
- Actively target new opportunities at a senior level with key client stakeholders
- Effective communication with existing and potential customers.
- Preparation of high level Bids
- A proven track record of developing business within the UK Facilities Management sector – security, cleaning etc.
- A proven track record of developing key accounts and expanding service lines
- The ability to formulate and implement a high level sales strategy
- First class negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and reliant.
- Results orientated
- Solutions sales focused
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.