Insight Risk Management is recruiting for a Duty Security Manager for the security service and control room of a large residential estate in East London on the River Thames.
Shift pattern of 12 hour days 4 on 4 off .
· Daily management of the security service.
· Staff discipline and grievance procedures.
· Development of the team on the CPD programme.
· Contributing to and maintaining the site SOPs.
· Contributing to and maintaining the site Emergency Procedures.
Applicants must have:
· Front line SIA Licence.
· CCTV license (desirable).
· A Health and Safety Qualification (desirable).
· 3 years management experience in a security team.
· Experience running or working in a Control Room with CCTV, Fire Panel, Building Management Systems and Access Control duties (desirable).
· Experience in Emergency Situation Management.
· Experience applying Health and Safety standards to a security operation.
· Experience in training (desirable).
· Strong grasp of Microsoft Office Packages.
· Experience in managing HR for performance and disciplinary purposes.
For more info email via the Apply button