Full-time Close Protection Operative to join team protecting HNW family (London and international travel)
We are a privately employed group of individuals providing and managing all of the required security measures around a single HNW family.
The close protection teams are composed of highly experienced top tier professionals at the leading edge of executive protection. We have extremely high standards, with integrity and professionalism central to our core values. We are one of the largest, privately employed security teams in the UK/Europe.
We continually strive to better ourselves with a clear mandate to provide the very highest levels of service and to be exemplars of best practice in the industry, whether this is known or not.
If you wish to operate to the best of your ability, to provide a world class service amonst other top tier professionals, achieve job security within a very insecure industry, whilst being fully supported by management and client, then our organisation is the place for you.
- Position – Full time CPO (PAYE, including sick pay and other benefits of being employed)
- Location – London, England (with international travel)
- Salary – £55k per annum (on completion of successful 3 month contracting trial period, paid at £225 per shift)
- Shift Rotation – 12 hour shifts, week on, week off (with exception for travel and operation necessity)
- Leave Entitlement – 28 days paid leave per annum
- Benefits – Private Heatlh Insurance, London Gym membership, Death in service insurance, all professional insurances, CPD (provided on commencement of employment)
- SIA CP Licence
- FREC Level 3 First Aid, or higher
- Good character and clean criminal record
- Excellent team player
- Takes pride in appearance
- Understands the level of service expected for HNW family
- Able to operate within a multi-professional environment
- Able to be granted foreign state work permits/visas and work abroad
- Able to pass the PP Fitness test
- Physically and mentally fit for the role
- Technically proficient and tech-savvy
- Executive Protection experience and a specialist skillset/background (surveillance, firearms, advanced driving, medical, legal, childcare, etc)
More info via the apply link