Could too much hot-zone experience lose you lose a corporate security opportunity? Is a corporate job really an ‘easy ride’ for a later life career? Hard hitting questions for today’s session with Marcus Stephens-Ofner who has successfully transitioned from the Circuit to the Corporate Environment where we will also look at:
- How can you ‘translate’ EP accomplishments in a corporate security setting?
- Why should an EP operator look at working in a corporation?
- What benefits does becoming an employee offer an operator used to working contractually?
- How can an EP CV / Resume be adapted?
- What transferrable skills does the EP specialist have?
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called ‘On the Circuit’ where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: