Selling can’t be a dirty word in EP; your work depends on it. It is in this context that we are delighted to welcome Craig McKim back for the second time on the Circuit Magazine Podcast to find tangible solutions to branding and networking both yourself as an operator and as a business.
Has the balance between remaining a ‘grey professional’ and succeeding in your career ever been so blurred?
Join us as we talk to Craig to discuss:
- How can you fall in love with what your clients do and how will that help with networking?
- Can EP businesses do damage to themselves on social media?
- How important is inquisitiveness and hunger in remaining an industry leader?
- Is there a difference between networking as an employee and as a business owner?
- How can EP businesses ‘pre-suade’ one another that they are credible potential partners?
- When starting a new business how can you develop skills to become the VP of marketing even if you have not got a background in it?
- Are some operators allergic to selling?
- Which marketing and business ‘gurus’ are worth paying attention to as an EP operator?
More about Craig McKim:
Craig is a business development and networking trainer who teaches sales teams, executives and entrepreneurs how to build long-term business relationships to have a pipeline of referral partners to continue to grow their opportunities, business, and income.
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called ‘On the Circuit’ where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: