How would you feel about always running towards the danger? If you thought telling a UHNW Principal ‘no’ was hard, try working with journalists. We are honoured to welcome Ken Perry, Founder, Cosain Consultancy to the Circuit Magazine Podcast to explore:
- How could you leave your EP ‘hat’ at the door when protecting media?
- What facilitation and medical skills are essential to work with correspondents and teams in hot zones?
- Is media protection only something you should consider if you have an SF background?
- How can you prevent your media team from becoming collateral damage?
- What pre-preparation can media protectors do given their very short stand-by notice?
- Why should a protector want to work with journalists and media as a career?
More about Ken:
More about the Circuit:
The Circuit Magazine is written and produced by volunteers, most of who are operationally active, working full time in the security industry. The magazine is a product of their combined passion and desire to give something back to the industry. By subscribing to the magazine you are helping to keep it going into the future. Find out more >
If you liked this podcast, we have an accompanying weekly newsletter called ‘On the Circuit’ where we take a deeper dive into the wider industry. Opt in here >
The Circuit team is:
- Elijah Shaw
- Jon Moss
- Shaun West
- Phelim Rowe
Connect with Us: